Account registration data. You may access our Websites, without providing any of your data. However, to use the full range of Kromtech Services you will be required to create an Account (‘Account’) on our Website. To create an Account you will need to provide us with:
- Login and password;
- Contact details (such as email address);
- Communication method with Kromtech Support (via emails, chats or calls).
You can create a MacKeeper account using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with an option to share certain personal data with us such as:
This data will pre-populate our sign up form and allow you to create an Account and use Kromtech Services.
Data that we receive automatically. When you enter to our Websites, in addition to data you enter yourself, we may collect some information automatically for optimizing your experience when using our product and improving the product itself, including:
- Device information;
- User configuration information;
- Browser information.
Data collected via Products. When you use Products, we may collect different types of data, depending on a Product that you are using. For example:
Via MacKeeper™ we collect:
- Information about your Mac (Mac OS version, Mac’s model and serial numbers, MAC address, overall system information);
- IP addresses;
- Information about your apps (e.g. versions, size, date of the last update, etc.);
- Results of Find & Fix scan.
Via “ZoomDiagnostics” we collect:
- OS version;
- ZD version;
- Computer type;
Via ZoomSupport we collect:
- Audio and/or video recording of a call/session;
- Static images of your screen, which may be captured during the session only;
- Chat correspondence;
- Telephone number (in case of a call);
- Your personal email;
- Full name;
- Mailing address;
- The password to the system (in case of remote fixes);
- Information about your device, services and software you used.
Third-party data. Some of your personal data, such as your name, email address, the type of subscription you bought, it's price, etc. may be processed and provided to us by third parties, such as cleverbridge©, PayPro Global©, and RevenueWire®. Please note that we don't process information about your credit card number or other payment data.
To make your investigation easier, we would like to provide you with the links to third-party policies:
Children’s data. We don’t process personal data of anyone who is below age of 16 without prior parental consent. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access Kromtech Services. We will delete personal data of a child under 16 which is being processed without parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child using Kromtech Services, then you may contact our Customer Support at email@example.com and request to delete that child’s personal data.