The ultra easy adware cleaner tool for Mac
MacKeeper Adware Cleaner feature monitors your device 24/7 so you can instantly remove advertising software bombarding your Mac with unwanted ads.Download
Adware can be nasty, but you can stop it
1. Avoid Mac acting up
2. Get instant adware alerts
3. Remove adware risk-free
It’s time for an adware scan if you often experience suspicious redirects in your browser. MacKeeper stops infected apps from generating tons of annoying alerts.
- find apps sending pop-ups
- see what’s messing up your browser
- remove adware for good
We automatically monitor for malicious installers and scareware 24/7. Our Real-time Monitoring leaves zero chances for adware to slip through.
- monitor popular adware locations
- get threat notifications
- protect your Mac 24/7/365
Specifically designed to detect potentially unwanted apps (PUAs), our Adware Cleaner leaves your personal files totally secure.
- find adware infections
- easily neutralize malicious files
- keep your personal files safe
I highly recommend MacKeeper! Keeps my Macbook-Pro running like a champ. I have been a customer for years now with my old Macbook-Pro and my new one. Both run more efficiently and cleanly. Thank you!
Dec 20, 2021
I have always found Mackeeper to be available 24/7 with patient expert assistance. I would be lost without their help.
Jan 12, 2022
I've been a Mac devotee since 1985, and IMHO MacKeeper is in a league of its own. In every way imaginable, MK outstrips the "competition" (none exists in my view), and unquestionably has been worth every penny, rupee, yen, dong, or baht I have spent keeping my aging Mac's lightning fast.
Dec 6, 2021
Amazing company, removed adware from my computer that had been driving me nuts for months. I highly recommend.
Dec 13, 2021
MacKeeper has consistently provided me with excellent support for my Mac Mini, iPad Pro and iPhone. Their techs are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and very quick to get their work done. I recommend this service with no reservations.
Terry B Johnson
Dec 8, 2021
Check out reviews from trusted tech media
All in all, MacKeeper is a dependable software with lots of fantastic features. It gives you privacy, security and cleans your Mac for extra space which is beyond any average antivirus software.
Which MacKeeper version is right for you?
Try one free fix with our adware cleaner for Mac.
Adware removal tool for Mac, explained
What is Adware Cleaner?
Adware Cleaner is a special tool built into MacKeeper. It’s designed to detect and remove malicious apps displaying annoying ads on your desktop, or opening webpages in your browser without your consent. Our adware cleaner software neutralizes suspicious apps with two clicks.
How to scan my Mac for adware?
- 1. Open MacKeeper
- 2. Select Adware Cleaner
- 3. Click Start Scan
- 4. Remove adware found by clicking Delete
Every adware scan is free. Your first Mac adware removal is also free once you create a MacKeeper account. If you want to stay safe from adware 24/7, you’ll need to purchase a full MacKeeper version.
How can I avoid adware from downloading?
1. Make sure the app you download comes from a trusted developer, otherwise it could potentially carry spyware or inject ads
2. Read licensing agreements during the software installation to know how your data is shared with third parties and details of any other installed tools
3. Always install security updates to keep your system protected and have enough control over pop-ups
4. Use a Mac adware scanner to automatically assess each new app and save you hours of manual checking
What is the difference between adware and viruses?
Both are types of malicious software. Usually, a virus contains a contagious piece of code that infects other apps to spread between computers and damage files.
Adware has a different goal: it renders ads to generate revenue, spy over the user, and target them with relevant ads. Not all adware has malicious intent, but it becomes a problem anyway as it harms your Mac’s performance and can be annoying. That’s why it’s a good idea to use an adware scanner that automatically neutralizes adware infection before it does any harm.
- System Requirements: macOS 10.11 or later, 100 MB of space
- Software Version: 5.8.6, 4 月, 2022
- Pricing: Starting at $10.95/month
- Developer: Clario Tech DMCC
**Notarization is not the App Review. The Apple notary service is an automated system that scans your software for malicious content.