Proteja 3 Macs com 75% de desconto!
Renove seus Macs! Deixe a preocupação de lado com a proteção em várias camadas e otimize o desempenho. Proteção confiável contra vírus, malware e spyware.
The following steps may optimize the speed of your Mac:
1. Save progress in all applications that you have active documents opened in (Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Numbers, Pages). Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen, and select Force Quit..., highlight applications one by one (all of them except Finder and MacKeeper), and select Force Quit.
2. Run MacKeeper's Safe Cleanup and remove all the junk files.
3. Remove all the unnecessary items listed on MacKeeper's Login Items list. This is the way they slow down your Mac startup time.
4. Run MacKeeper's Memory Cleaner tool, and clear your memory on the Memory Usage tab.
5. Run MacKeeper’s Duplicates Finder, delete the items detected by clicking Remove Duplicates.
6. Restart your Mac: click the Apple logo and select Restart.
MacKeeper's Update Tracker checks each application installed on your Mac for the newest version available. To find the latest updates for your apps, do the following:
Step 1. Open MacKeeper, and select Update Tracker from the left sidebar.
Step 2. Next, click the blue Scan for Updates button.
Step 3. Select checkboxes for apps you want to update and click the blue Update button.
Step 4. If you want to install all updates MacKeeper found, click the blue Update All button.
The Login Items tool helps you control startup programs on your Mac quickly and easily. Removing startup items can help your macOS load faster because it won’t waste resources on loading unnecessary apps:
Step 1. Open MacKeeper, select Login Items from the left sidebar, and click Start Scan.
Step 2. Select the items you don't want to launch during the startup. Be careful though, ignore the items with a lock sign.
Step 3. Hit the blue Remove button at the bottom of the screen.
Ask your tech experts for help right here in the MacKeeper app. Tell us what’s wrong with your Mac’s performance and get pro assistance from real people anytime, 24/7.
Know whenever your passwords go public
Block video and banner ads, stop spying trackers
Browse securely with an anonymous connection
Stop viruses from infecting or damaging your Mac
Monitor for unwanted and malicious apps 24/7
Locate a Mac that’s gone missing or been stolen
Wipe away junk files to free up Mac space
Trade useless file copies for extra disk space
Remove apps completely and leave nothing but joy
Now it’s time for yours. Let’s give your Mac the performance and speed it deserves.Download