Not just a Mac optimizer, it’s a Mac makeover
Give it a fresh start—tune up Mac startup programs, clean memory, and update apps in a click.
Get MacKeeper when Mac performance lags
Apps are slow
Browser keeps freezing
Pinwheel spins endlessly
Relax—MacKeeper does all the heavy lifting
No need to manually fine tune startup items or rush through the latest app updates. MacKeeper works silently in the background to make sure your Mac is always running the way you expect 24/7.
Mac Optimization FAQ
How can I make my Mac run faster with MacKeeper?
The following steps may optimize the speed of your Mac:
1. Save progress in all applications that you have active documents opened in (Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Numbers, Pages). Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen, and select Force Quit..., highlight applications one by one (all of them except Finder and MacKeeper), and select Force Quit.
2. Run MacKeeper's Safe Cleanup and remove all the junk files
3. Remove all the unnecessary items listed on MacKeeper's Login Items list. This is the way they slow down your Mac startup time.
4. Run MacKeeper's Memory Cleaner tool, and clear your memory on the Memory Usage tab
5. Run MacKeeper’s Duplicates Finder, delete the items detected by clicking Remove Duplicates
6. Restart your Mac: click the Apple logo and select Restart
How can I update my applications?
MacKeeper's Update Tracker checks each application installed on your Mac for the newest version available. To find the latest updates for your apps, do the following:
Step 1. Open MacKeeper, and select Update Tracker from the left sidebar.
Step 2. Next, click the blue Scan for Updates button.
Step 3. Select checkboxes for apps you want to update and click the blue Update button.
Step 4. If you want to install all updates MacKeeper found, click the blue Update All button.
I don't want applications to start up automatically once I turn on my Mac. What can I do?
The Login Items tool helps you control startup programs on your Mac quickly and easily. Removing startup items can help your macOS load faster because it won’t waste resources on loading unnecessary apps:
Step 1. Open MacKeeper, select Login Items from the left sidebar, and click Start Scan.
Step 2. Select the items you don't want to launch during the startup. Be careful though, ignore the items with a lock sign.
Step 3. Hit the blue Remove button at the bottom of the screen.
Ask your tech experts for help right here in the MacKeeper app. Tell us what’s wrong with your Mac’s performance and get pro assistance from real people anytime, 24/7.
Mac optimizer is just the start
Here’s what else MacKeeper can do.
ID Theft Guard
Know whenever your passwords go public
Block video and banner ads, stop spying trackers
VPN Private Connect
Browse securely with an anonymous connection
Stop viruses from infecting or damaging your Mac
Monitor for unwanted and malicious apps 24/7
Wipe away junk files to free up Mac space
Trade useless file copies for extra disk space
Remove apps completely and leave nothing but joy
We’ve optimized millions Macs in 10 years
Now it’s time for yours. Let’s give your Mac the performance and speed it deserves.Download