Your perfect Mac cleaner is here
MacKeeper easily reclaims your disk space. Run it now to instantly remove junk, duplicates, or useless apps.Download
Explore our cleaning tools
Get more free storage space by removing junk files cluttering your device.
- Delete logs, caches, mail attachments, and localization languages.
- Remove digital junk without putting important files at risk of being deleted.
- Receive timely reminders when it’s time to clean up again.
Free up even more space on your Mac by taking care of those duplicate files we all hoard.
- Find and delete all copies, leaving the originals untouched.
- Go further and remove similar-looking photos, only keeping the best shots.
- Run regular scans to keep your Mac duplicate-free.
Moving an app to the trash is not enough to fully erase it from your Mac. Smart Uninstaller makes sure all the leftovers of deleted apps are removed too.
- Easily uninstall apps you don’t use and their digital leftovers.
- Find and remove plugins and extensions you didn’t even know were there.
- Get notified about apps you haven’t used in a while.
Check out reviews from trusted tech media
All in all, MacKeeper is a dependable software with lots of fantastic features. It gives you privacy, security and cleans your Mac for extra space which is beyond any average antivirus software.
Take your Mac cleanup even further
- Monitor resource-intensive apps
- Free up your Mac’s RAM in a click
- Optimize your Mac processing speed
- Remove annoying pop-ups bombarding your Mac
- Stop data trackers from accessing private information
- Receive real-time adware alerts
Ready, steady, go—welcome to our Black Friday Security Race!
Isn’t it enough to clean my device with Apple’s built-in tools?
You can use macOS storage management options for a manual cleanup. However, using automatic Mac cleaner software is a much faster way to free up disk space.
Will my Mac run faster after the cleanup?
Removing useless junk files should help your Mac run faster. We recommend that you also free up memory and use other MacKeeper performance tools to unleash its maximum speed.
How many gigabytes of space can be freed up?
It depends on how many junk files are hiding on your Mac. On average, MacKeeper users free up 7.5GB of disk space during their first scan.
Is it safe to remove system junk from my Mac?
If you’re manually cleaning unneeded files from your system folders, you need to be careful. It’s safer to use an automatic cleaner for Mac, as your personal files will always remain untouched.
- System Requirements: macOS 10.13 or later, 100 MB of space
- Latest Software Version: 6.2, 1 月, 2023
- Pricing: Starting at $10.95/month
- Developer: Clario Tech DMCC
**Notarization is not the App Review. The Apple notary service is an automated system that scans your software for malicious content.