Browse securely with a Mac VPN
Unblock restricted sites and hide your browsing preferences with MacKeeper’s VPN client.
Don’t risk your data
1. Secure your payments
2. Hide your activity from ISPs
3. Protect your Wi-Fi data
Websites and Internet Service Providers are always ready to sell your browsing history to advertisers. Using Mac VPN software helps disguise what you do online to stop this from happening.How it works
- Stop ISP from trading your data
- Avoid getting followed by advertisers
- Connect fast without spoofing a database
I highly recommend MacKeeper! Keeps my Macbook-Pro running like a champ. I have been a customer for years now with my old Macbook-Pro and my new one. Both run more efficiently and cleanly. Thank you!
Dec 20, 2021
I have always found Mackeeper to be available 24/7 with patient expert assistance. I would be lost without their help.
Jan 12, 2022
I've been a Mac devotee since 1985, and IMHO MacKeeper is in a league of its own. In every way imaginable, MK outstrips the "competition" (none exists in my view), and unquestionably has been worth every penny, rupee, yen, dong, or baht I have spent keeping my aging Mac's lightning fast.
Dec 6, 2021
Amazing company, removed adware from my computer that had been driving me nuts for months. I highly recommend.
Dec 13, 2021
MacKeeper has consistently provided me with excellent support for my Mac Mini, iPad Pro and iPhone. Their techs are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and very quick to get their work done. I recommend this service with no reservations.
Terry B Johnson
Dec 8, 2021
Read reviews from trusted tech media
All in all, MacKeeper is a dependable software with lots of fantastic features. It gives you privacy, security and cleans your Mac for extra space which is beyond any average antivirus software.
VPN for Mac is just 1 out of 12 brilliant tools
- block viruses in real time
- scan for malicious files
- monitor for suspicious apps
Free up disk space
- delete useless files
- remove duplicates and similar photos
- get rid of unused apps
How can I set up a VPN app for Mac?
1. Open MacKeeper
2. Select VPN Private Connect and click Open
3. When prompted, enter your Mac password and click Install Helper
4. Click Turn On and enjoy a safe and secure connection
Do I need to turn on VPN manually every time?
You can, but there’s an easier way:
1. Open MacKeeper, and select Private Connect from the left sidebar
2. Select the Connect automatically when I start my Mac checkbox (it’s under the blue Turn On button)
3. MacKeeper VPN will always be on to safeguard your data
Can I connect to VPN without opening MacKeeper?
Sure. Click on the MacKeeper logo in your top menu bar. Next, click the shield icon in the dashboard. Done!
Is VPN enough to help me stay private?
It will encrypt your connection, which is essential for privacy. For total privacy, we recommend turning on MacKeeper StopAd to block ads and ID Theft Guard to monitor for password breaches.
Can you be tracked when using a VPN?
VPN changes your IP address so there’s no way to track your real location. Some sites or internet providers may see that you're using a VPN client, but they can't track your actual browsing activity.
- System Requirements: macOS 10.11 or later, 100 MB of space
- Latest Software Version: 6.0, Aug, 2022
- Pricing: Starting at $10.95/month
- Developer: Clario Tech DMCC
**Notarization is not the App Review. The Apple notary service is an automated system that scans your software for malicious content.